Sunday, October 16, 2011

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome to my littel blog!
I want to use this blog to tell you a bit about what is going on on my balcony.
This summer I started planting veggies on my balcony. It all started out with a little tomato plant which is named "balcony magic". I thought, well I have a pretty big south facing balcony, why not ?!?
At that point I have never guessed how much fun I would have taking care of my plants and harvesting my own veggetables.
Over the summer my collection of plants got more and more. Until now I have planted tomatos, strawberries, cucumbers, eggplants, salad and radishes. All of those ecxept for the strawberries I cultivated from the seed.
In September when I started to get colder I bought a little greenhouse for my balcony. Right now I am growing eggplants, salad and cucumber in there.
In the next days I will try to tell you about my experiences with the different vegetables I have had so far!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment